Manor Farm Hillclimb
Manor Farm Hillclimb at Charmouth, has been run for many years as a venue for Motorbikes run by the National Hilclimb Association (NHCA). With help from the NHCA, the venue was opened up to cars in 2010 by Woolbridge Motor Club.
Manor Farm Hillclimb Facilities
- Very large paddock with plenty of room for competitors and any associated support vehicles and trailers;
- Large area available for camping, caravans & motor homes (electric hook up available), and holiday cottages are available from: Manor Farm Holiday Centre
- Large modern toilet block;
- Paddock catering during the events, and evening meals and drinks are available in the clubhouse with indoor swimming pool, health club and Coffee house;
- For families: the beach at Charmouth on the World famous Jurassic Coast is only 0.6 miles or just under 1 KM, and the sea can be seen from the paddock.
For holiday cottage bookings and more holiday centre details see: Manor Farm Holiday Centre
50+ Years Experience Offers the Following Services - Rolling Road Services
VINTAGE – HISTORIC – CLASSIC – MODERN
All types of Automotive Engine & Gearbox Rebuild & Machining Work undertaken
Unit 9 Barnack Ind. Est. Wilton, Wilts. SP2 0AW
Tel: 01722 741575 Mobile: 07910 084301